- Stretched shadings and a Banach measure that is not scale-invariant,
Fund. Math. 209 (2010), no. 2, 95–113 [Copyright IM PAN (Institute of Mathematics - Polish Academy of Sciences)] PDF
- Some remarks concerning the uniformly gray sets
of G. Jacopini,
Rend. Acc. Naz. Sci. XL, Mem. Mat., vol. XXII (1998), fasc. 1, pagg. 43–49
[ISSN: 0392-4106]. WEB PAGE
- Sets which are well-distributed and invariant relative to all
isometry invariant total extensions of Lebesgue measure,
Real Analysis Exchange,
16, no. 2 (1991–1992), 425–459. PDF
Shady talks and conference reports.
Shades of the Cauchy functional equation and Segre functions,
a 25-minute talk at the
37th International Symposium on Functional Equations
on May 18, 1999, during
Functional Equations Week in Huntington, West Virginia.
- The measure theoretic approach to the density of quasi-arithmetic sequences,
a 20-minute talk at the
1999 Seaway Number Theory Conference, March 27–28, 1999, at
Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA.
- "A Subset of the Plane Having Constant Linear Shades,"
a talk at the
Twenty-second Summer Symposium on Real Analysis, UCSB,
Santa Barbara, CA, June 23–27, 1998. [See also the
in the Real Analysis Exchange, Vol. 24(1), 1998/99, pp. 35–38.]
- "Shades of the Cauchy functional equation,"
a talk at the
Special Session on Real Analysis, 931st Meeting of the
AMS, Louisville, KY, March 21, 1998.
- "Shading the plane,"
a talk at the 75th Annual Louisiana-Mississippi Section Meeting of
New Orleans, LA, Feb 26, 1998.